Link to Coach Scott’s 2022 Ranger Football Information Night Presentation
The Leander Independent School District requires the following online forms to be completed before the start of the season (Aug):
- LISD Athletic Handbook Guidelines and Insurance Form
- Concussion Acknowledgement Form
- SCA Awareness Form
- Steroid Agreement Form
- UIL General Rules Acknowledgement Form
All physicals should be completed on the current up-to-date (2021-2022)
Print the forms, fill out the Medical History, and take them to your doctor at the time of the physical exam.
Tickets & Passes
Beginning in the fall of the 2021-2022 school year, all tickets for all high school and middle school athletic events hosted at LISD facilities will be sold online only. There will be no cash sales at the gate. Tickets can be purchased through ETix. There will also be signs at all venues that will have QR codes leading to this link.
General Admission tickets will go on sale to the public on Monday at 10 a.m. each game week.
Tickets sold online
- Everyone after 4:30 p.m. on game day: $8
The number one most important part of football is our athletes. Be sure to properly hydrate, fuel, stretch, and even obtain proper amounts of sleep leading into all workouts during the summer and into the season.
Check list for incoming athletes and parents:
- Learn about the program from Coach Scott during the football informational night (April)
- Pre-order a game day shirt for your athlete *Please ask your athlete to submit the form to specify shirt size.
- Purchase your athlete’s gear for the Spring 7 on 7 Freshman league (April & May)
- Prepare your contact list of ten for the Spring Fundraiser (April)
- Attend the Ranger Nation spring game and get to know the Ranger Nation family at Vista Ridge High School (May)
- Let your athlete compete in the Summer 7 on 7 league at Cedar Park with the entire football program (June)
- Signup and participate in summer conditioning program (June)
- Complete Student Physical and LISD Athletic Forms prior to first practice in Fall (August)
- Report to Training Camp (August)
- Become an annual Booster Club member anytime or as soon as possible
- Volunteer for a single event or the entire season
- Muilt-Sport athlete? Consider the Family Pass to save money
In addition, we will release information for the opportunity to purchase team meals before games for the season.
Welcome to the Ranger Nation Family!
General Football: Coach Scott – Chad.Scott@leanderisd.org
VR Summer Camps: Coach Brown – Todd.Brown@leanderisd.org
Strength & Conditioning: Coach Byerly – Tim.Byerly@leanderisd.org