The Leander Independent School District requires the following online forms to be completed before the start of the season (Aug):
- LISD Athletic Handbook Guidelines and Insurance Form
- Concussion Acknowledgement Form
- SCA Awareness Form
- Steroid Agreement Form
- UIL General Rules Acknowledgement Form
All physicals should be completed on the current up-to-date (2020-2021)
Print the forms, fill out the Medical History, and take them to your doctor at the time of the physical exam.
The number one most important part of football is our athletes. Ensure to properly hydrate, fuel, stretch, and even obtain proper amounts of sleep leading into all workouts during the summer and into the season.
Check list for incoming athletes and parents:
- Learn about the program from Coach Vincent during the football informational night (March 9th)
- Pre-order a game day shirt for your athlete in advance (March 9th) *Please ask your athlete to submit the form to specify shirt size.
- Purchase your athlete’s gear for the Spring 7 on 7 Freshman league against Vandegrift and Cedar Park (April 22nd, 29th & May 6th)
- Prepare your contact list of ten for the Spring Fundraiser (April 30th)
- Get the Athletic Physical done with us for $20 from 9 am to 4 pm (May 8th)
- Attend the Ranger Nation spring game and get to know the Ranger Nation family at Vista Ridge High School (May 22nd)
- Let your athlete compete in the Summer 7 on 7 league at Cedar Park with the entire football program (June 2nd, 9th, 16th)
- Signup and participate in summer conditioning program (June 8th)
- Sign your athlete up for summer camps: Ranger Football Passing Camp (June 15th – 18th 6 pm to 8 pm) | Future Ranger Camp II (July 27th – July 30th 6 pm to 8 pm)
- Complete Student Physical, prior to first practice in fall (Aug 3rd)
- LISD Athletic Forms, online, prior to first practice in fall (Aug 3rd)
- Report to Training Camp (Aug 3rd)
- Come by and hang out with the Ranger Family at the Pool Party (August 7th – Veterans Pool at 7:15 pm)
- Become a Booster Club member during the Spring Game or as soon as possible
- Volunteer for a single event or the entire season
- Muilt-Sport athlete? Consider the Family Pass to save money
In addition, we will release information for the opportunity to purchase team meals before games for the season.
Welcome to the Ranger Nation Family!
General Football: Coach Vincent – Rodney.email@example.com
HS Seven on Seven: Coach Seaborn – David.Seaborn@leanderisd.org
VR Summer Camps: Coach Brown – Todd.firstname.lastname@example.org
Strength & Conditioning: Coach Kennedy – Joe.Kennedy@leanderisd.org