The Leander Independent School District requires the following online forms to be completed before the start of the season (Aug 6):
- LISD Athletic Handbook Guidelines and Insurance Form
- Concussion Acknowledgement Form
- SCA Awareness Form
- Steroid Agreement Form
- UIL General Rules Acknowledgement Form
All physicals should be completed on the current up-to-date (2018-2019)
Print the forms, fill out the Medical History, and take them to your doctor at the time of the physical exam.
The number one most important part of football is our athletes. Ensure to properly hydrate, fuel, stretch, and even obtain proper amounts of sleep leading into all workouts during the summer and into the season.
Check list for incoming Freshmen / Parents:
- Attend the Ranger Nation spring game (May 24) and get to know the family at Vista Ridge High School (Ranger Stadium)
- Signup and participate in summer conditioning program (June 18)
- Complete Student Physical, prior to first practice in fall (Aug 6)
- LISD Athletic Forms, online, prior to first practice in fall (Aug 6)
- Report to Training Camp (Aug 6)
- Become a Booster Club member during the Spring Game or as soon as possible
- Volunteer for a single event or the entire season
- Acquire your Ranger Nation Game Day Shirt or Spirit Gear (Black for Athletes)
- Muilt-Sport athlete? Consider the Family Pass to save money
In addition, we will release information for the opportunity to purchase team meals before games for the season.
Welcome to the Ranger Nation Family!